Accounts receivable financing lets you get paid for your outstanding invoices right away—for a fee. A loan against (Asset Based Loan) or purchase of (Invoice Factoring) accounts receivables. Invoice financing allows you to access quick cash against current unpaid invoices.
As Little As 24 Hours
Factor Fee
About 3% Plus A Percentage Per Week Of The Outstanding Balance
Loan Terms
Customer Pays The Invoice, You Receive The Remaining 10-50% Reserve Amount, Minus The Fees
Loan Amount
50% - 90%
Of Unpaid Invoices

Pros & Cons

  • No need to wait for invoice payment

  • Invoices serve as collateral

  • Based on credit of invoiced business

  • Your credit score is irrelevant

  • Higher fees than other forms of financing

  • May adversely effect client relationships

  • May carry additional fees for cancellation 

  • Costs more with the longer client takes to pay

Who Qualifies?


Any business with a business-to-business model can qualify for invoice financing, as long as they currently have outstanding receivables.


Here’s the deal.​

These lenders don’t care as much about your revenue, profitability, or time in business.

Since your invoices will act as the loan’s collateral, lenders just want to make sure the invoices make sense for them to finance. The rest of your business isn’t too important.

The maximum amount you can qualify for depends on the total amount and quality of your invoices, as well as on your creditworthiness.​  It is important to note that some accounts receivable financing lenders take a look at your credit report, too.

Most Businesses Who Qualified Had:






6 Months Minimum

What Documents Will I Need To Apply?

  • Drivers License

  • Voided Business Check

  • Bank Statements 

  • Balance Sheet

  • Profit and Loss Statements

  • Business Tax Return

  • Personal Tax Return

  • Business Plan

  • Business Debt Schedule

Applying Does Not Affect Your Credit!

Disclaimer: The above information is provided as a guideline. Some loan conditions may fall outside of these parameters. We recommend that you speak with one of our advisors before taking any course of action based on this information.


Accounts receivables financing companies advance you cash collateralized by your business’s outstanding invoices—giving you an excellent way to put more money into your business right away. With invoice financing, you could get a fast advance of about 85% of the value of your invoices, with most of the other 15% paid to you later. It’s the perfect solution to cover for

late-paying customers or cash flow slowdowns


Secure Your Invoice Financing Here

P:  1-855-LENDTEK(536-3835)     |    F:  1-855-287-7004​     |      E:  funding@lendtek.com

Lendtek provides you with easy online application services to access loans from third party lenders.

Lendtek is not a loan provider or other funding provider and does not provide actual loans or any kind of advice. Approval of an actual loan from a third-party lender is subject to a separate assessment process by the third-party lender and the loan is subject to the third-party lender's terms and conditions. Loan approval time may vary and is not guaranteed

Terms & Conditions  + Privacy PolicyFAQs

764 St Lukes Place, Suite 1  Baldwin, NY 11510

© 2019 by Lendtek. All Rights Reserved. Proudly created with The Marketry, Inc.